Speechelo is an incredible AI text-to-speech software that instantly transforms any text into high-quality voiceovers with just three clicks.
Have you ever tried to create a video that’s supposed to hook your audience but ends up being disappointed?
Or you spent hours searching for the right voiceover professional only to end up wasting money and time.
Creating a good video that converts to more sales and leads without an attractive voiceover can be challenging. But, what if you have software that can help you do that in minutes.
That’s where Speechelo comes into play.
So, If you’re a video creator, educator, vlogger, online marketer, freelance, or business owner who feels uncomfortable recording your voice or looking to create a breath-taking voiceover for your videos, try using this fantastic software.
Here is all you need to know about Speechelo, and you can then decide if it’s a good fit for your business.
Disclosure This post contains a few affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to purchase through the link. But don’t worry, It’s at no extra cost to you. Thank you. For more information, please read my disclosure page.
So, What Is Speechelo?
Speechelo is an incredible AI text-to-speech software that instantly transforms any text into high-quality voiceovers in just three clicks.
In addition, you can adjust the volume, pitch and also add breathing and pausing script.
Speechelo was created by internet guru, Stoica Minai who has been digital marketing for over a decade.
Advantage Of Using A Good Voiceover
More Sales – You can create multiple scripts and find the best-performing one.
More Views – captivate your viewers and keep them hooked to the end
More Subscribers – the software notifies your subscribers each time you upload a new video. Thus future uploads get more views which results in higher rankings.
Saves Money and Time – You don’t need to wait long hours looking for a voiceover artist. Instead, get it done in a few minutes with just three clicks and at an affordable price.
How Does Speechelo work?
You can create beautiful, natural-sounding voiceovers all in under a minute with just three easy clicks.
Step 1: Paste your text.
Paste the text you want to create a voiceover for into the online text editor. Then, the software will check your text and add all necessary punctuation marks.
Step 2: Choose from the collection of voiceovers.
Next is to pick a language and tone. You can either choose serious, joyful, or normal. Then check the preview of each one and select the best fits your needs.
In addition, you can add breathing sounds and longer pauses.
Step 3: Generate your voiceover and download.
Here comes the last step; the software will generate a voiceover in a few seconds based on what you’ve selected. But ensure you play it directly on Speechelo to see if it meets your demand before downloading.
When you’re satisfied, hit download, and you’ve your voiceover.
Usually, a good voiceover could cost up to £150-300 per minute, but you can save time and money spent for a voiceover artist when you use Speechelo.
Speechelo Key Feature
- Adds breathing sound and longer pauses after each phrase
- Checks the text and add necessary punctuation marks to make it sound natural
- The standard version can create voiceovers of up to 700 words.
- Voice tones – You can adjust the voice tones to normal, severe, or joyful, depending on the purpose of the video.
- Compatibility – Speechelo works well with other video creation software like Camtasia, Premiere Pro, iMovie, and likes.
- Adjust speed and pitch to the desired level
- Good Support – it comes with step-by-step instructions, and there are regular updates.
- Multiple languages – although English is the primary language. Still, you can do voiceover in Arabic, Mandarin, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh.
- No coding required – It’s straightforward and beginner-friendly. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use the software.
What Benefits You Get From Speechelo
- High-quality sounds – it transforms your text into beautiful sounds that keep your audience hooked to the end.
- Cost-effective – it’s a one-time fee, no upsells. Moreover, getting the best fit for your voiceover can be overwhelming, and you may spend more money doing so. Speechelo makes it easier in just three clicks.
- Reliability – there’s an updated backup of your downloads, so you refer to your saved documents anytime. And in addition, it’s cloud-based, hence protecting your work from cyber attacks.
Speechelo -What users say
Here are the opinions of people who have used the software.
Speechelo Options and pricing
Speechelo comes in two versions; Standard and Professional.
The regular price is $100, but you can get it at the discounted price of $47 one-time payment.
- Create a voiceover in 30 voices
- Access to 5,000 characters
- Allows up to 700 words
Click here to get it at the discounted price
$47 quarterly (once in 3 months)
- Has more editing options
- Create a lengthy voiceover in 60 different voices
- Allows up to 20,000 characters
- Include a commercial license to sell voiceover.
In addition, the voiceover cash machine ebook guides you on how to make money by producing voiceover gigs.
Click here to get the Pro version.
Nevertheless, you may start with the standard version; check it out first. And if you’re satisfied and need more features, then consider upgrading.
Speechelo Pros and Cons
- Easy to use software
- Tone available in multiple languages
- It saves time and money
- Cloud-based; can be used on Mac or PC
- Male and female human-sounding voices
- Voice inflexions feature
- The quality of some styles is below standard.
- It does not allow file uploading.
Speechelo Money Back Guarantee
Speechelo has no free trial, but if, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with the output, there’s a money payback guarantee of 60 days from the day of purchase.
According to the producer, you are even allowed to keep the voiceover you created.
Lifetime license $37
The free version available sounds more robotic than human.
Personal use $99.50
Personal use $84 billed yearly
Commercial use 840 billed yearly
7-day free trial
The monthly price is $47
Annual price $397
Conclusion – Speechelo Review
Though Speechelo cannot replace a human voice, it’s excellent text-to-speech software. Moreover, the standard version is a one-time payment which you can get at a discounted price.
Of course, there are other alternatives out there, but they are either very expensive or sound too robotic.
So, hurry up, try this excellent software today and get the best deal you can get anywhere.
I hope you find this article helpful.
If you have any questions, do leave them in the comment.
I appreciate your thoughts and opinions.
Make Money Online
If you’re looking for the best way to make money online, affiliate marketing is a good option.
You can read more about how to make money online here.
Thank you for reading.
6 thoughts on “Speechelo Review – How To Transform Text To Fantastic Voice”
Speechelo is a great text-to-speech software. I took the plunge and invested in Speechelo. Another voice recognition software I am looking into at the moment is Dragon Speech which is just the other way around. It is a speech-to-text software. Pretty expensive though. Although Cortana does not have close to the capability of Dragon Speech I find for my purpose Cortana is actually great.
Thanks for your comment, Schalk.
I will likely check those two as well.
I’ve heard about Speechelo before and I then I forgot about it, which is strange because I was going to buy it at that time … That’s why I’m glad that I found this article, it serves as a reminder, becasuse I really love everything this software has to offer. I can use this for various video projects. I just have one question. You mentioned that it adds the needed punctuation to your text, but what if some punctuation is not needed or it is placed where it is not needed? Can I still manually change that?
Glad you found what you’re looking for here. You can adjust the voice tones, speed, breathing sound, and pitch to match your script. Thus the software works with all your inputs to produce the best result.
Hi Muslimah, Not heard of Speechelo till now. I like the sound of it because I know how important Youtube is. I guess it might be good to use alongside something like Filmora if the voiceover is better. I would say if you have a website that is already doing well it sounds like it could be a worthy investment. I’m planning to give Filmora a go soon hopefully maybe then I will understand this a bit more. Although, maybe you could use to do gigs on Fiverr with lol I bet if you found people that actually paid for this service you would make your money back in no time.
Sure, Alex, it’s worth the money spent in the end.
Try it and share your experience with us.