Perpetual income 365 is designed to help people make money online with affiliate marketing through email marketing (solo ads).
You may wonder what affiliate marketing means. It’s the process of promoting other people’s products or services. So, you only earn a commission when someone buys through your link.
Perpetual income 365 lays claim to be an easy affiliate program for anyone looking to earn recurring commission online. But with many scams online, you may wonder if the program is worth paying for.
I will now walk you through what Perpetual income 365 is, how it works and if it’s possible to make money with the program.
Let’s get started.
Disclosure, Some of the links in this article are Affiliate, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Perpetual Income 365 Review – Overview
- Product name: Perpetual income 365
- Product creator: Shawn Josiah
- Category: Email and affiliate marketing
- Money-back guarantee: 60 days
- Product price: $9 for 14days and then a $47 monthly payment
Is Perpetual Income 365 Legit or a Scam?
From my findings, the program is legit and not a scam. It teaches people how to earn money online with email and affiliate marketing. However, you need to pay the $47 monthly fee and may have to invest in solo ads and an autoresponder to achieve tangible results.
What Is Perpetual Income 365 About?
Created by Shawn Josiah, Perpetual income 365 is an online course teaching people how to make money online with email and affiliate marketing. In addition, the program has training videos showing how to earn recurring commissions by promoting it.
Who Owns Perpetual Income 365?
Shawn Josiah is the product creator of Perpetual income 365. In addition, he’s an experienced online marketer teaching others how he generates passive income online.
Shawn is also the founder of Email Profit Academy.
How Do Perpetual Income 365 Works?
The program combines email marketing (solo ads) with affiliate marketing strategies. And according to Shawn, Perpetual income 365 works on the model of the secret Netflix algorithm called MCCA.
- M – Micro commitment
- C – Consistency
- C – Compounding
- A – Algorithm
You get instant access to in-built landing pages, squeeze pages, and 31 pre-written email copies after paying the $47 monthly payment.
However, it would be best to have an autoresponder (GetResponse) to drive traffic to your landing page for visitors to sign up. The leads are then sent to the Perpetual income 365, and when someone signs up, you earn a 50% recurring commission.
Can You Make Money With Perpetual Income 365?
According to the owner, Shawn, you can make up to $500 in a day if you are committed and put in the effort to implement the training.
In addition, there are many reviews of people who have made money through the program on the website. However, some of the claims sound exaggerated, and there’s no way to verify them.
In addition, you may not get a good result without spending extra money on training, solo ads, autoresponder, apart from paying $47 monthly.
The good thing is that you can get a refund within 60 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with the program. So that’s enough time to decide if it’s a good fit for you.
How To Sign Up For The program
- Visit the official website.
- Create an account by paying $9 for the first 14 days and $47 monthly.
- Login and access your dashboard
- Select the squeeze pages of your choice
- Create email campaigns linked to an autoresponder, Get Response
- Then direct the traffic to your landing page
- Earn a commission when anyone signs ups
What do you get with Perpetual Income 365?
Immediately you sign up, you will have access to the following training courses in video format.
The first video is the introductory video where Shawn shows people the essential and basic concept of the program.
Followed by a second video, which highlights the practical approach to using the program
Video 3 teaches the basics and pillars of affiliate marketing, especially how to use the process to promote Perpetual income 365.
The final video discusses possible issues people may encounter in the training process.
In addition, you get access to two landing pages, squeeze pages, and email marketing courses only after paying the total money of $47.
How much does Perpetual Income 365 Cost?
The price is $9 for the first 14 days and then a $47 monthly payment to access the advanced features.
Pros And Cons of Perpetual Income 365
What I like
- Plug and play easy to install software
- Pre-designed landing pages
- Access to 31 days pre-written email follow-up series.
- Good refund policy; there’s a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the program.
- Access to the in-built website, hosting, and squeeze pages
- Earn recurring commission when anyone signs up
- Private Facebook group – instant access to the Facebook group to help resolve any challenge with the program
- Instant access to training videos
What I Don’t Like
- Lots of upselling after registering for the program
- It could be challenging for beginners to earn tangible income when they don’t even understand the basics
- You need to spend the extra money on autoresponder, solo ads
- There’s no way to verify the claims on the website
- The focus is mainly to promote Perpetual income 365 to interested buyers.
Does Perpetual Income Offer A Refund?
Yes, there’s a 60-day money-back guarantee to return the product if you are satisfied.
Where can I sign up for the program?
You can purchase Perpetual income 365 directly from the website.
Wrapping It Up: Perpetual Income Review
Based on my findings, Perpetual income 365 is not a scam. Instead, it could be a way to make money online for experienced marketers and people with prior knowledge of affiliate marketing.
However, it’s not easy to earn substantial income without spending money on autoresponder, solo ads, and even upsells.
Moreover, beginners may find the process overwhelming because the main focus is to promote Perpetual income to potential customers rather than building a long-term business.
Alternatives to Perpetual Income 365
As a beginner, if you are looking for a step-by-step process to learn and build your online business from scratch, Wealthy Affiliate is an excellent option.
1. The training course is created by two successful entrepreneurs who have helped countless people to build their own online businesses.
2. The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that it provides you with everything you need to start a successful online business from the start. This includes hosting, website builder, website themes, content writing training, SEO, keyword research tool, etc.
3. You do not have to start from scratch or have any prior knowledge to benefit from the courses in Wealthy Affiliate. All lessons are designed for absolute beginners and advanced users who want to expand their knowledge and achieve more success in the future.
4. As a member of Wealthy Affiliates, you get access to a large community of like-minded people where you can share your problems and receive the necessary support both inside and outside the platform.
You can register for free training here; no need for a credit card.
If you have any questions, please drop them in the comment.
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!