Affiliate marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies for businesses to boost sales. As a result, the industry is fast growing and will reach $ 12 billion worth this year.
It’s a process where affiliate marketers promote other people’s products or services to earn a commission when they make a sale.
Though there are many affiliate networks to join, expertnaire is one of the fastest-growing programs in Nigeria. The platform offers categories of knowledge-based digital products for affiliate marketers to earn extra income.
Hence, this review will walk you through how expertnaire works, joining as an affiliate or vendor, and making money on the platform.
Disclosure, Some of the links in this article are affiliate, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to purchase through the link at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Expertnaire Review – Overview
- Website: expertnaire.com
- Founder: Toyin Omotoso
- Niche: Affiliate Marketing
- The fee to join: N10,000 ($24)
- Refund policy: 30 days
- Recommended: Yes
What is Expertnaire All About?
Expertnaire is a large marketplace for digital products like ebooks, online courses, videos, etc. In addition, the platform has a good affiliate program where affiliate marketers can earn commission by promoting various products.
Who Is the Founder Of Expertnaire?
Expertnaire is managed and owned by digital marketing expert Toyin Omotoso who doubles as the founder of the 7-star system. He has taught many of his students to earn six figures by starting their own online businesses with affiliate marketing.
How Does Expertnaire affiliate program work?
Expertnaire is a marketplace for vendors and affiliates, and you can make money in both ways.
Sign Up As An Affiliate
Step 1 – Register for the program
there are two ways to sign up as an affiliate;
- You can join straight on Expertnaire with a yearly payment of N10,000.
- Through the 72IG implementation program, N60,000.
The method you choose depends on your knowledge of the online business. If you are just starting with affiliate marketing, the best to join is through the 72IG implementation program.
The reason is that you get step-by-step training courses about affiliate marketing and digital marketing. Moreover, you will learn the following skills.
- Whatsapp marketing; sales funnel, campaigns and autoresponder
- 12 days of step-by-step modules on how to sell online
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- Twitter income blueprint
- 1-year free expertnaire account
- Email marketing templates
- Earn 50% commission as an affiliate
- Private Facebook support group and weekly live webinars
In addition, you won’t pay the N10,000 expertnaire registration fee for the first year because it’s already part of the 72IG program.
Join the 72IG implementation program here.
So, sign up with your email address and password using either of these two and proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Login to your affiliate account
Locate the marketplace on the platform and pick products within your niche.
Step 3 – Recommend products.
Promote the products through your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Step 4 – Receive your payment.
If you successfully make a sale, you will receive a notification from expertnaire that you made a sale. In addition, you will receive your earnings every Friday straight in the account you use to register with the company.
Moreover, you can find out how much you earn from your affiliate dashboard.
Register As a vendor
- Create a high-quality product
- Follow the terms and conditions of selling on Expertnaire
- Ensure the product is yours, and you have the right to sell it.
- Add the URL to the sales page, the cost of the product, and the affiliate commission.
- Include your contact details for customer support.
- Send the details to expertnaire for approval at email@example.com and await approval.
- When your application is approved, pay a non-refundable fee of N25,000 yearly.
- Enlist your items on the platform
However, consider that expertnaire charges a 10% fee on products registered on the platform.
Is Expertnaire Legit or a scam?
From my research and findings, expertnaire is not a scam but a 100% legit affiliate program for affiliate marketers to earn a commission by promoting digital products on the platform.
How Do I Make Money From Expertnaire?
There are three ways to make money with expertnaire; as a vendor, affiliate, or both.
As A Vendor
The first is to do thorough market research in your niche to ensure you create a high-quality product that people want to buy.
With that, you are sure of getting affiliates to help you sell them, leading to more sales.
As an affiliate
Before choosing any product, do your research. First, search the platform for high-demand products and available markets to buy them.
Connect with people on social media or your website by creating valuable and helpful content. Then, with time, you start recommending the products to them.
Remember to copy your affiliate link attached to each product and start promoting. And when anyone buys through your link, you earn a commission.
Like the Fiverr affiliate program, you don’t necessarily need a website to start. Instead, you can promote through social media; Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.
Expertnaire Affiliates Success Stories
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Expertnaire
- Good customer support; there’s phone, community, and email support.
- The platform approves only high-quality products
- High paying commission
- There are no earning limits
- You don’t need to meet any payment threshold.
- It takes about 48 hours to set up your account
- It’s not free to join the affiliate program
Top Products To Promote On Expertnaire
- 72IG Implementation program – this should be your number product on expertnaire because it’s in high demand. The lessons are in video format, making them easy for beginners to follow. Moreover, the course is created by digital guru Toyin Omotoso. For those that know him, he only produces high-quality items.
- The foreign copywriting initiative – is a result-driven training course by one of the best copywriters in Nigeria, Andy Mukolo. He’s well known at home and abroad for his teaching skills using story-telling. He motivates his students to take action and get results, and most of them now earn consistent income from copywriting.
- Freelancer money pot – if you struggle to be a freelancer on Fiverr, Upwork, and likes, this course is a good option. It takes you through a step-by-step process of optimizing your skills as a freelancer.
- Ecommerce complete masterclass
- Skyrocket with Facebook course – You learn how to make money online as a Facebook manager for companies and individuals.
- Amazon KDP Passive Income
- How to turn yourself into a live breathing machine
- Study in Canada masterclass training
- 28-day body transformation program
- .S.E.D.P affiliate cashout workshop
Expertnaire Review FAQS
Is expertnaire worth promoting?
Yes, all digital products on the platform go through vetting by the quality control department before listing them.
What is expertnaire sign-up fee?
The registration fee is N10,000 yearly payment.
When does expertnaire pay affiliates and vendors?
Expertnaire pays affiliates every Friday and vendors every two weeks Friday. The money is paid directly into each individual’s bank account.
Does expertnaire have a refund policy?
Yes, the platform offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are expertnaire commission rates?
The commission rates vary from 30 to 80%, depending on the products and the vendors’ agreed rates.
Final Verdict – Expertnaire Review
Expertnaire is an excellent platform for anyone looking to start an online business with or without a website. So it’s legit and not a scam, check out the program and start earning.
You can register through the 72IG implementation Program here.
Alternatives To Expertnaire
- Amazon Associates
- CJ Affiliates
- Impact Radius
And if you have any questions, please drop them in the comment.
Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!